Apartment located in Jesolo Lido at ST. NICHOLAS Residence, a building nearby Torino Square, only 30 mt from the beach. The property has been newly renovated and elegantly furnished in 2015 and consists of: a living/kitchen area with a single-bed sofa, bathroom, double bedroom, another bedroom with bunk bed and large and spacious sea-view terrace, totally sleeping 4/5 people.
The Residence provides the following facilities: concierge, lifeguard, swimming pool for adults and children, private beach, lift, private cellar and private parking. The apartment is equipped with: thermo-acoustic PVC shatterproof windows, armoured door, electrically operated blinds, luggage compartment, TV, washing machine, fridge/freezer, air conditioning, shower stall and hair-drier.
THERE ARE STEPS BEFORE ACCESSING THE LIFT. ACCESS FOR THE DISABLED IN A WHEELCHAIR AND / OR THE ELDERLY OR SUBJECTS WITH MOTOR DIFFICULTIES IS NOT EASY.
CODICE IDENTIFICATIVO LOCAZIONE TURISTICA: M0270195045
We rent from Saturday to Saturday, preferably for periods of two weeks (first and second half of the month) or for longer periods.
The minimum rental period for our apartments is one week, always running from Saturday to Saturday.
On the first day of the rental period, you will check-in at our Agency’s office in via Altinate 44, Jesolo Lido (VE) from 4 PM. On the last day of the rental period, you must check-out within 10 AM.
When checking-in, all the people staying in the apartment must provide a valid identity document for registration and communication purposes under the current laws (Public Security, ISTAT, the Council of Jesolo for City Tax purposes).
To book an apartment, please inform us about the period and the typology of the desired property, along with the number of people that will stay during the holiday.
When the apartment is chosen and the availability is checked, reservation will be confirmed only once you have paid a deposit in the amount of one third of the whole rental period price. If you do not book at our offices, deposit can be bonified or paid by bank cheque or postal money order. Reservation will be definitively confirmed when we will receive copy of the payment by fax or email. At that point, we will immediately send you the contract of rent, which must be signed and sent us back. If you reserve at our offices, deposit can be paid by bank cheque or cash, within the limits stated by the Law. In addition to the deposit, you must pay the stamp duty tax on the contract.
On the day you check-in, you must pay the whole price of the rental period, minus the deposit. You also have to pay the City Tax, and a guarantee deposit of Euro 50,00, which will be paid back to you at the end of the holiday period, after we have checked the state of the apartment and the furniture. Once we have dealt with the registration process and you have paid the rental price, you will receive the keys of the apartment.
The rental price includes:
- Reserved beach place and lifeguard service (1 beach umbrella and 2 chairs and/or 2 beach beds, where available);
- All the facilities provided by the Residence where the apartment is located (swimming-pool, concierge, lift, etc.);
- Furniture and equipment for the holiday rent. Apartments are furnished and equipped with all the necessities for the holiday stay, with exclusion of linens;
- Utility expenses of the apartment (water, power, gas).
The rental price does not include:
- City Tax. Currently, and save any modifications, it amounts to Euro 1,00 per day per adult per max 10 days. Children under 10 are excluded. Period of application: 01 March – 31 December of each year;
- Stamp duty on the contract of rent, as per the Law;
- Linens: (bed, bath, table linens; personal objects, etc.);
- All that is not indicated under the heading: “The rental price includes”.
- aria condizionata
- posto auto
- posto spiaggia
- tapparelle elettriche
|Cash point||500 mt|